Arguably the most intense academic program for high schoolers in the country, the Odyssey program targets an elite group of outstanding and ambitious 9th graders offering them a four-year academic track, focusing on science, mathematics and physics, in parallel to their high school studies.
Meeting twice a week in university, over the course of four years, this revolutionary prestigious program offers an avenue for highly motivated, inquisitive, excelling youth to explore their intellectual pursuits on the highest level.
- An opportunity to deepen knowledge of the sciences, to explore study tracks in the fields of hi-tech, biotech, physics, maths, cyber sciences, life sciences, computer studies, engineering, technology and more
- Hands-on experience in research labs provides youth with vital research skills, creative analytical skills and problem-solving strategies
- Exposure to top lecturers and senior scientists at the forefront of their fields
- Social activities combine with the academic program to build character, to foster leadership, and to encourage a pursuit of excellence
- Fully accredited program
- Cultivating the next generation of Israel’s future scientific leadership.
Click here to listen to participants describe the program in their own words: