The Aleph-Aleph Fast Track Program
Select gifted teens need not wait to complete high school before beginning their graduate degrees. They are intellectually and emotionally mature enough to start while still in high school. The Aleph-Aleph program offers these outstanding high schoolers the opportunity to study in university while still at school, enabling them to complete their bachelor’s degree prior to beginning their mandatory military service.
- An opportunity for excelling youth to study an academic degree while still teenagers
- Strict screening process identifies appropriate middle schoolers for the program
- Pre-academic courses – include an introduction to academia, research tools, analysis of scientific texts, problem-solving skills, time-management and more.
- All studies are conducted in parallel to the middle school curriculum
- Those pupils who accumulate more than half the number of required credits for their degree are permitted to postpone their military service for a year in order to complete their undergraduate degree.
- A collaboration between schools and the Mofet Network