The transition from high school to university can be challenging for most students. This challenge can be all the more acute for those teens coming from minority groups such as the Arab community in East Jerusalem, many of whom fall between the cracks of the education system.
Our Al Bashayir program provides the necessary tools and guidance to ensure that excelling teens from East Jerusalem successfully transition from school, into university and onwards towards gainful employment.
- For excelling 10th-12th graders in East Jerusalem
- Provides preparatory courses for academic studies in the fields of Hebrew, science, technology and more
- Programs are designed to strengthen the necessary skills for academic excellence, as well as fostering leadership skills and teamwork
- Offers mentorship through the high school years, through academic studies, and onwards upon entry into the workforce
- A partnership with the Municipality of Jerusalem and the Heritage organization.